Davide specialises in corporate finance, M&A, private equity and real estate. He advises private equity houses and banks in the private equity and financial institutions sectors.
Recent transactions include advising:
- HIG Capital in its majority investment in DGS, an Italian ICT Group;
- Xenon Private Equity in its investment in Koverlux, an Italian leader in surface finishing for the fashion and accessories business;
- Antares AZ I in financing GMI via the subscription of a bond;
- HIG Capital in its investment in Metalprint, an Italian leader in copper forging;
- PHSE, one of the Italian leaders in pharma logistics, in its acquisition of Tek Freight, a UK company active in the same field;
- Spazio Sanità, a real estate fund managed by InvestiRE, in acquiring two nursing homes from KOS, one of the Italian leaders in nursing services;
- a Chinese consortium in acquiring Lisapharma, an Italian pharmaceutical company.
- Chambers Europe and Chambers Global rank Davide among, respectively, 50 top Italian lawyers working in private equity and 100 top Italian lawyers in corporate/M&A
- Legal 500 recommend him for corporate and M&A work.
- Davide is author of several articles on corporate law, M&A and securities
- Author of three Wolter Kluwer's handbooks on M&A topics.
- Tax and Legal Committee, AIFI (Italian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association)
- Milan Bar Association.