Tony Lui specialises in advising Treasury teams on all aspects of their financing needs including:
- syndicated and bi-lateral financing arrangements (general corporate financing, acquisition financing, property financing and simple project financings), both secured and unsecured;
- intercreditor arrangements;
- establishing and maintaining DCM programmes, including US 144A Programmes, EMTN Programmes and Australian Domestic Programmes. Tony also has experience in establishing and maintaining Kangaroo programmes for offshore issuers;
- providing advice on the terms of ISDA Schedules; and
- advising Treasury Group's on proposed M&A activity and attending to all B&F aspects of the transaction.