Nathan Hodge specialises in superannuation, financial planning and funds management. Nathan has advised major wealth management institutions, retail and industry funds, public sector schemes, investment managers and administrators across all areas of financial services law, including:
- Investments - investment management arrangements for listed assets and unlisted assets, investment structures, private equity and infrastructure investments and transition management arrangements.
- Governance - involving board policies, delegations, director liability, director duties.
- Outsourcing - including advising on custody, administration, investment management and securities lending arrangements.
- Product - involving advice on product and insurance redesign, product termination, mobile / tablet apps, interactive calculators, benefit redesign and defined benefit restructuring and the design and distribution regime and product remediations.
- M&A Transactions - such as advising on financial services M&A, corporate super transfers, super fund rationalisation and fund mergers.
- Regulatory and disclosure - relating to review of regulated documents (eg. PDSs, SENs, annual statements), RSE licensing, MySuper authorisation.
- Financial advice - including in relation to adviser agreements and consents, conflicted remuneration and advice remediations
Nathan is regularly at the forefront of industry developments.