Ildefonso is a Partner at the Funds team of King & Wood Mallesons, Spain. A lawyer with 15 years of experience, he primarily advises on the structuring and establishment of domestic and international investment funds (private equity, venture capital, infrastructure, real estate and mezzanine funds, funds of funds), the creation of investment management companies, secondary transactions, the interest arrangements and co-investment plans and other related transactions such as restructuring of funds or creation of special purpose vehicles for investment into private equity.
Some of his clients are, among others: Abac Capital, Alantra, Altamar Private Equity, Arcano Group, Artá Capital, Axis Participaciones Empresariales, BBVA, Corpfin Capital Real Estate, Espiga Capital, Grupo GED, Magnum Capital, MCH Private Equity, Miura Private Equity, Moira Capital Partners, Oquendo Capital, Portobello Capital, Qualitas Equity Partners, Realza Capital, Seaya Ventures, Sherpa, Swanlaab Venture Factory and Ysios Capital.
Highlighted works include:
- Advising Alantra on the structuring and close of its fund PEF III.
- Advising Portobello Capital on the structuring of its funds Fondos III y IV.
- Advising Magnum Capital on the restructuring if its Fund I and on the structuring and close of its Fund II.
- Advising Alantra on the secondary transaction which consists of the sale of its Fund II portfolio to a vehicle also managed by Alantra, whose main investor is Partners Group.
- Advising Arcano Capital on the structuring of its first Venture fund, Arcano Ventures in collaboration with Urizen.
- Advising MCH Private Equity on the structuring of its private equity funds, including MCH Iberian Capital Fund IV.
- Advising Oquendo Capital on the structuring and close of Oquendo II and III.
- Advising Miura Private Equity on the structuring and close if its fund Miura III.
- Advising Nexxus Iberia on the structuring of its first fund.
- Advising ABAC Capital on the structuring of its first fund.
- Advising Equity Partners on the structuring of Q Growth Fund and its funds of funds.
- Advising Seaya Ventures on the structuring of its two funds.