Amanda is a cross border dispute resolution specialist based in our Singapore office. She assists her clients to resolve disputes through international arbitration, litigation and mediation.
Amanda is an expert in international arbitration in the Asia Pacific region, including in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, India, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia. Amanda has significant experience in both commercial and investment treaty arbitration. She also acts as international counsel in complex cross border litigation.
Amanda is quick to grasp complex and technical disputes across a range of industry sectors, including energy and resources, commodities, construction, finance, insurance, telecommunications, technology, manufacturing and consumer goods. Amanda takes a strategic approach to dispute resolution that keeps her client’s commercial objectives at the fore.
Signifying Amanda’s expertise and reputation in the field, she is regularly appointed as arbitrator and is on the arbitrator panels of leading arbitral institutions. She is a director of the Singapore branch of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and has taught arbitration procedure and law to hundreds of lawyers across the Asia Pacific. Amanda is also a regular speaker at international conferences.
- Director (Singapore branch) and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) Users’ Council
- Panel arbitrator on the SIAC Panel, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) Panel, The International Centre for Dispute Resolution (AAA) Panel and Japan Commercial Arbitration Association (JCAA) database