A securities team you can count on
Our securities lawyers work with major corporations and financial institutions on domestic and international equity capital markets transactions. Whether you are undertaking a cross-border or domestic Initial Public Offering (IPO), a private placement or a rights issue, you can count on our securities lawyers to guide you through the process.
Equity Capital Markets
We have a long history of working with companies during their life-cycle, both pre- and post-IPO, and we still act for many of the companies we have taken to the market and advise them on further fundraisings, on other transactions such as acquisitions, related party transactions and disposals as well on as their continuing obligations as listed entities.
We advise new issuers, existing listed companies, sponsors, nomads, brokers and significant shareholders on all aspects of equity capital markets law and regulation. This includes:
- Initial public offerings (IPOs) on the Official List (Premium and Standard Segment of the London Stock Exchange), Alternative Investment Market (AIM), Aquis and other key overseas stock exchanges
- London Shanghai Connect where we have advised a number of custodians and financial institutions
- Dual and secondary listings
- Secondary offerings – including placings, rights issues and open offers
- Corporate governance
- Shareholder activism
- Continuing obligations
- Public investment in private equity (PIPEs)