Here to help you navigate the ever-evolving privacy landscape and regulatory spheres
Technology and Data have never been more important for businesses and King and Wood Mallesons UK/EU data protection specialists are perfectly placed to advise on a wide array of data protection issues.
We draw on our cornucopia of experience and expertise in all things Data protection to provide pragmatic solutions to our clients. We recognise that businesses need to be empowered to focus on pursuing their strategic goals whilst safely navigating the ever evolving privacy landscape and increasingly strict regulatory spheres. We also understand the very real threat of severe monetary penalties and reputational harm facing businesses operating in the UK/EU, and so we are here to help.
Our experience covers matters such as
- GDPR and e-privacy compliance;
- Data breaches;
- The challenges of international data transfers;
- Drafting and negotiating data protection provisions in contracts;
- Drafting global data protection policies and privacy notices;
- Assisting with data protection compliance programmes/conducting audits;
- Producing global data protection training for organisations as well as preparing and delivering bespoke training for specific business/infrastructure areas;
- Conducting data protection impact assessments for risk analysis/mitigation;
- Advising on direct marketing laws both in a B2B and B2C context.
- Data Subject Access Requests which are a frequent precursor to litigation.