Lee Horan is an expert in M&A, private equity, and public market transactions. His clients include leading Australian and global private equity players Adamantem, Affinity Equity Partners, Apollo, BGH Capital, CPE Capital, CIC, EQT, KKR and many others. He has represented clients with interests in a wide range of industries, including media, health, entertainment, data and technology, agriculture, education, food & beverages.
Lee's work highlights include:
- Citigroup's - sale of Australian commercial banking business to NAB.
- BGH Capital - scheme of arrangement to acquire Abano and follow-on scheme to acquire 1300 Smiles.
- Affinity's - scheme of arrangement to acquire Scottish Pacific.
- CPE Capital's - numerous acquisitions and exits including Rocla/Civilmart, Gourmet Foods, Pushys, Scentia, Axieo .
- Verra Mobility's - scheme of arrangement to acquire Redflex Limited.
- KKR - scheme of arrangement to acquire Pepper Limited.