Armen specialises in complex corporate and commercial litigation, with significant experience in securities class actions, court-approved restructuring and corporate control transactions, finance disputes, commercial contract disputes, market regulation and regulatory investigations, and judicial review of administrative decisions.
- Brickworks Limited: acting for Brickworks in its successful defence of an activist shareholder claim in the Federal Court, alleging shareholder oppression as a result of its capital structure.
- Westfield: court-approved company and trust schemes for the demerger of Scentre Group (2014) and the acquisition of Westfield Corporation by Unibail-Rodamco (2018).
- The Royal Bank of Scotland: defending RBS in class action proceedings relating to the alleged mis‑selling of instalment warrants.
- Investment banks and other financial institutions: acting for various investment banks in high-profile and complex regulatory investigations.
- Law Society of New South Wales