Paul is the Head of the Securitisation team and specialises in securitisation and structured finance.
Paul acts for issuers, managers, originators, servicers and arrangers of transactions in the Australian, Euro and financial markets.
Paul's work highlights include:
- Columbus Capital Pty Ltd: advised as sponsor to the securitisation issuance of A$400m of residential mortgage loans held by superannuation fund borrowers.
- Citi: advised in relation to the sale of its commercial loan book to Pepper Home Loans. • Columbus Capital: advised on the $2.5bn whole loan book acquisition from ANZ.
- Firstmac: acted in relation to a $1bn whole loan book acquisition from HSBC.
- Afterpay: acted as lead documentation and deal counsel to Afterpay on its receivables funding transaction involving an innovative business in the Fintech payment systems space.
- Australian & international investment banks: advised in relation to the conduit funded programmes for auto and equipment financing.
- ANZ: advised on a range of transactions including ANZ client transactions and securitisations of ANZ assets.
- CBA: acts for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia Medallion securitisation programme.