By virtue of our rich experience as agents for bankruptcy applicants and court-appointed bankruptcy administrators, we work with certified public accountants and tax agents specialising in restructuring to advise struggled companies on bankruptcy, rehabilitation, and reorganisation from a business and practical perspective
Adopting a range of viable finance methods, we are committed to providing legal solutions that satisfy not only debtors but also creditors, DIP (debtor-in-possession) financing lenders, sponsors and other stakeholders, as well as the supporters of reorganisation.
Our bankruptcy, rehabilitation, and reorganization services include
- Acting as an agent for civil rehabilitation applicants
- Acting as an agent for the corporate rehabilitation administrator
- Bankruptcy proceedings (an agent for bankruptcy applicant or a court-appointed bankruptcy administrator)
- Acting as an agent for particular mediation applicants
- Acting as an agent for debtors in any reorganization proceedings
The key to corporate restructuring is to focus on increasing profits in the main business through the adjustment of operations. We are committed to assisting companies in discovering the nature of their problems as early as possible, and based on our practical experience, in formulating a practical restructuring plan recognised by creditors.