We have extensive experience in advising domestic and foreign clients including banks and investment funds on finance matters, such as program design, contract drafting and negotiations, and negotiations with regulatory authorities in the following areas
- Compliance with banking law, the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, and industry regulations including the trust law, lending law, and capital settlement law
- Securitisation and mobilisation of various types of claims (including financing lease, medical treatment remuneration, housing loan, instalment repayment claims) and real estate (commercial facilities, complex facilities, houses, etc.)
- Structured financing, ABL and other asset-based financing Project financing focusing on energy projects
- Feasibility study on cutting-edge financing methods such as virtual currencies and ICOs
- Flexible use of corporate financing, common stocks, preferred stocks, reservation rights to new stocks, corporate bonds, and other hybrid financing instruments
We also cooperate with other offices in the KWM global network spanning Asia, Australia, Europe and the United States to provide legal services for large-scale cross-border finance projects.