Justin Rossetto specialises in income tax. Justin has advised on a wide range of income tax matters, including complex corporate restructures for both private and public corporate groups, private equity transactions, real estate (both domestic and international), capital management initiatives and mergers and acquisitions type transactions, both domestic and cross-border.
Justin's work highlights include:
- Lion – sale of Dairy & Drinks business to Bega – advising on the Australian tax aspects of the divestment of the remaining Lion Dairy and Drinks business (including the joint ventures Vitasoy Australia Products) to Bega for approximately $560m.
- Lion – sale of the speciality cheese business to Saputo for A$280m.
- Acting for various high-net-worth family groups on various taxation matters.
- Advising large energy company on the sale of a coal mine and power station.
- Advising Zurich on the A$2.85bn acquisition of ANZ’s life and consumer credit insurance business.
- Advising the vendors of Consolidated Snacks group (trading as Snack Brands Australia) on the A$600m sale to Universal Robina Corporation.