Daniele is the Head of Corporate in King & Wood Mallesons Italy.
Daniele's practice encompasses a wide range of areas, amongst which notably, corporate, private equity, Industrial M&A, capital markets and corporate finance, insurance and real estate.
- Advising Colosseum Dental Group, leading company in Europe of organized dental clinics, in the acquisition of a majority stake of the share capital of the company Mirò Dental Medical Center, owning 15 clinics
- Advising Capital Dynamics, co-investor alongside PM & Partners, in the acquisition of a majority stake of the share capital of the company Cosmelux S.r.l., world leader in lacquering and UV metallization of packaging for the cosmetic sector
- Advising Capital Dynamics as co-investor alongside Clessidra SGR in the acquisition of a majority stake in Casa Vinicola Botter S.p.A. one of the major exporter of Italian wine in the world;
- Advising the Seller in the sale of the entire share capital of TecnoMatic S.r.l., an Italian company operating in the field of robots and automations, to AFT S.p.A - Arga, Fabes & Comec, a leading precision-machines manufacturer focused on mission-critical applications;
- Advising Capital Dynamics as co-investor in the acquisition by Italcer, leader in the Italian high-end ceramic tile sector, controlled by the Luxembourg fund Mandarin Capital Partners II, of the Spanish company Equipe Cerámicas, a global leading company specialized in the market of small wall and floor tiles format, controlled by Miura Private Equity, a Spanish investment fund;
- Advising Capital Dynamics as co-investor alongside Entangled Capital SGR, through the ECI Fund, into the Bidco Element One, in the acquisition of SM Pack, an Italian company active in the production of pharmaceutical packaging.
- Co-author of two books published by Giuffrè in the book series named "Casi e materiali di diritto societario" (Corporate Law cases and sources).
- Daniele is an author of several publications on legal journals concerning corporate, regulatory and real estate matters.
- President in FIABCI Legislation and Environment Committee
- Director and member of the management control committee in Palazzoli S.p.A., Brescia, Italy
- Independent Director and member of three Committees (Related Parties' Committee, Remuneration Committee and Extraordinary Transactions' Committee) in CFT S.p.A., Parma, Italy, a company listed on the AIM at the Milan Stock Exchange and resulting as the business combination with Gemalta S.p.A. (a fomer SPAC).
Daniele is frequently asked to speak at conferences and seminars concerning corporate, finance, regulatory and real estate matters.
He graduated cum laude from the Università degli Studi of Milan in 1982 and was admitted to the Italian Bar as Avvocato in 1986.