Adam Bartlett is a Special Counsel in our Canberra office specialising in:
- Energy and utilities - national electricity and gas law and local utilities regulation in the ACT, NSW and Queensland, contracting and projects and water regulation
- Approvals under Australia's foreign investment regime - Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act and Policy
- Airports - regulation and commercial transactions
- Venture capital funds - including Venture Capital Limited Partnerships and Early Stage Venture Capital Limited Partnerships
- Procurement and outsourcing - particularly IT, telecommunications and Defence contracting, acting for the Commonwealth and private clients seeking to do business with government
- Commonwealth funding programs - including the design, documentation and delivery mechanisms.
His approach is to work closely with his clients to gain a deep understanding of their business enabling him to provide targeted advice that assists them to achieve their objectives.
Adam's clients include energy and resources companies, telecommunication and technology providers, major service providers to the public sector, national and international corporations and funds investing in Australia, and Commonwealth departments and agencies specifically tasked with delivering government programs.