Unlocking global opportunities
Optimising international trade and investment in response to the ever-changing global context requires lawyers who not only understand international laws, but who can offer a deep understanding of the economic, political, cultural and technological developments affecting global businesses. A sophisticated international trade and investment practice combined with years of experience enables us to find the best solution to your legal or commercial problem and connect you to the global opportunity that is right for your business.
As a leading international firm, we are committed to supporting international trade and investment in evolving physical and digital trade corridors to further leverage significant growth opportunities for our clients.
Whether you are seeking diversification, new investment opportunities, multilateral trade prospects or untapped potential, Asia will continue to present unique opportunities. Yet, doing business in one of the world’s fastest growing economies amid rapidly changing markets is complex.
As the only international law firm headquartered in Asia, our understanding of Asia, or Asia Intelligence as we call it, is second to none. We view it as our mission to help our clients to unlock opportunities in the region – for their businesses and people. Advising across the entire spectrum of legal services, no other law firm can offer the same level of insight and connection on the ground in Asia.
Keeping international trade & investment flowing
Our advice on international trade & investment law includes:
- Cross Border Mergers & Acquisitions, Merger Clearances & International Financing
- Foreign Investment Laws
- Sanctions, Embargoes & Export Controls
- International Ecommerce & Digital Trade
- Trade Defence Instruments (Anti-Dumping, Anti-Subsidy & Safeguards)
- Customs Compliance, Rules of Origin & Prohibited / Restricted Goods
- WTO Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Negotiation & Implementation of Trade Agreements
- Market Access & Trade Barriers
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Supply Chain Management & International Procurement of Goods & Services
- Responding to Political Risks & Protecting against Expropriation
- Transfer Pricing & Supply Chain Taxation.