Hayden Flinn is a Partner in the Corporate and Securities practice of our Hong Kong office. He has advised on a wide variety of corporate matters in the Asia Pacific region across a range of jurisdictions including Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and the People's Republic of China. Hayden's practice also involves a range of dealings with the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
Who's Who Legal: M&A and Governance 2015 describes Hayden as "a very strong adviser, who you always get the best out of."
"Hayden Flinn is a well-recognised figure in the real estate funds world, and is also experienced in the authorised funds sphere. One client values how he "manages the whole process, calmly working things through in the face of time constraints and issues - nothing is a problem for him."" (Chambers Asia Pacific, 2015)
Hayden has a broad practice that covers private and public M&A, funds, including ETFs, and capital markets
Hayden has been working in Hong Kong for more than 15 years.
- Acting for Pepper Australia on the acquisition of Prime Credit by a consortium led by Pepper Australia, China Travel Financial Holdings and York Capital.
- Acting for Macquarie on the Everbright Macquarie joint venture fund to establish a US$1.5 billion infrastructure fund.
- Acting for Frasers Property (China) Limited in connection with its proposed privatisation by way of a scheme of arrangement jointly by FCL (China) Pte. Ltd. and Riverbook Group Limited.
- Acting for Telstra Corporation Limited on the restructure of Reach Ltd's USD1.2 billion syndicated term loan facility.
- Acting for Standard Bank on a Hong Kong mortgage backed securitisation.
- Acting on the formation of a property fund holding PRC properties.