Parnika is a dispute resolution specialist with expertise in international commercial arbitration and litigation, often in disputes with a cross border element and proceedings in different jurisdictions. She has been based in the UAE for over 9 years.
Parnika has represented clients in a wide range of financial, corporate and commercial disputes across a variety of sectors including healthcare, trading, insurance, construction, retail, real estate, commodities, telecommunications, energy and resources.
Parnika has extensive experience conducting arbitrations under various institutional rules, including DIAC, QICCA, LCIA ICC and HKIAC rules.
Parnika also has substantial experience before the DIFC Courts and the Courts of England and Wales, and works closely with colleagues on matters arising before the UAE Courts.
Parnika advises on anti-corruption legislation and compliance with international sanctions.
Parnika is ranked by Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
- Member of Dubai International Arbitration Centre DIAC 40 – Young Practitioners Group
- Regional representative Young International Council For Commercial Arbitration
- Part II registered DIFC practitioner
- Solicitor of England and Wales
- State Bar of California
- Advocate, India (Member of the Delhi Bar Association)