Intan Eow specialises in public and private mergers and acquisitions, foreign investments and capital raisings, particularly cross-border transactions and FIRB regulations. She has extensive experience working with foreign investors investing into Australia and Australian businesses dealing with foreign investors. Her deep insights and empathy enable her to bridge different systems for her clients. Intan is also fluent in Mandarin, giving her an edge in corresponding with Chinese parties.
Intan acts for financial and strategic investors, private equity investment funds, state-owned entities, sovereign wealth funds and private enterprises across various sectors such as health, property, infrastructure, food, agriculture, mining and telecommunications.
Intan is a member of the Foreign Investment Committee of the Law Council of Australia.
Examples of Intan's recent work include acting for:
- major foreign shareholders in public company takeovers
- international and local private equity sponsors in sell and buy side roles
- foreign guarantor in public company debt restructure
- foreign shareholder in public company in administration
- international biopharmaceutical companies in starting business and clinical trials
- high net worth individuals in property investments
- foreign investors on FIRB issues and applications, including those involving sensitive national security concerns and the technology sector