Dan is a banking and finance partner who specialises in acquisition, leveraged and general corporate finance.
He regularly acts for large and mid-market private equity sponsors, listed and private corporates and for investment banks, banks, credit funds and other private capital lenders on domestic and cross-border financing transactions. Dan works across a range of debt products including senior bank debt, mezzanine debt, unitranche and term loan Bs, and brings deep expertise on terms across those products.
Dan has extensive experience helping his clients through challenging situations, difficult structures and tight timetables, including for:
- Affinity Equity Partners: P2P and debt facilities for Scottish Pacific and on other investments including TEG (Ticketek) and Velocity Frequent Flyer
- Apax Partners: unitranche financing to fund its acquisition of Pickles Auctions
- CPE Capital: various financings including for its recent investment into Direct Group
- Goldman Sachs: underwritten solutions for Bain/Only About Children and HealtheCare
- KKR: all Australian dollar and law TLB for its acquisition of ProbeCX (the largest ever at the time)
- KKR: acquisition financing for its original investment into Australian Venue Co and various subsequent add-ons and refinancings, including unitranche refinancing facilities, to help build the 2nd largest pubs/hospitality group in Australia
- Navis Capital: financing for Device Technologies Australia
- OPTrust: financing for its investment in McDermott Aviation and to support Kinetic’s UK P2P investment in Go-Ahead Group
- Pemba Capital Partners: financing for investments in Oolio (including for the transformative P2P combination with MSL Solutions) and Ampion
- Quadrant: financings to invest into and grow Partnered Health, Cancer Care Partners, Qscan, Journey Beyond, Goodlife Gyms/Fitness First and Icon
- Leading corporates including Sydney Airport, Pepper and Lion