Our public sector clients get the best of both worlds
In a market characterised by ever-changing political conditions, our lawyers provide the strategic edge you need to succeed. We offer legal advice to government departments and statutory authorities, combining our understanding of legislative and policy frameworks with a commercial approach to projects and issues.
As a government sector client, you benefit from the same full spectrum of legal services we offer to corporate clients, as well as services that meet the specific needs of government organisations. Unlike many of our competitors, our lawyers work with both private and public sector firms, and provide the full suite of expertise, including:
- Governance and Government M&A, including:
- Establishing and winding up government entities
- Outsourcing and shared services models
- Employment and work, health and safety law.
- Major projects and property, including:
- Infrastructure developments
- Public-private partnerships (PPPs)
- Government property work.
- Major inquiries, such as:
- Royal commissions
- Class actions
- Judicial reviews.
- Government procurement, including:
- Whole-of-government services
- Information and communications technology (ICT)
- Standard procurement and contract suites.