Lee is a partner in the King & Wood Mallesons Private Equity team. He is expert in the full range of M&A transactions for private equity clients – MBOs / LBOs, takeovers, schemes and private M&A. His clients include leading Australian and global private equity players, such as BGH Capital, EQT Partners, Affinity Equity Partners, KKR, CPE Capital, Adamantem and many others.
He has represented clients with interests in a wide range of industries, including media, health, entertainment, data and technology, agriculture, education, food & beverages, construction.
Lee's work highlights include:
- Citigroup's - sale of Australian commercial banking business to NAB.
- BGH Capital - scheme of arrangement to acquire Abano and follow-on scheme to acquire 1300 Smiles.
- Affinity's - scheme of arrangement to acquire Scottish Pacific.
- CPE Capital's - numerous acquisitions and exits including Rocla/Civilmart, Gourmet Foods, Pushys, Scentia, Axieo .
- Verra Mobility's - scheme of arrangement to acquire Redflex Limited.
- KKR - scheme of arrangement to acquire Pepper Limited.