Henrik specialises in mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, securities laws and public company governance, with a particular focus on financial services and funds management.
Henrik's clients include listed companies, investment banks, private equity sponsors and fund managers. Henrik has acted on all of Macquarie's equity and hybrid raisings over the past 10 years.
Henrik's work highlights include:
- AMP Limited: A$3.3bn sale of its Australian and New Zealand wealth protection and mature life insurance business to global insurance group, Resolution Life.
- The Federal Government: advised the Federal Department of Treasury alongside former Macquarie Group CEO Nicholas Moore on the voluntary administration of Virgin Australia.
- Barrenjoey Capital on its establishment.
- Atlas Arteria: on its management internalisation and acquisition by Atlas Arteria of an additional stake in French toll road network APRR.
- Clean Energy Finance: on its acquisition of a stake in the Kiamal Solar Farm Project.