Our lawyers' expertise drives the industrial, automotive and manufacturing sector
As an industrial, manufacturing or automotive client, you can find all the legal services you need at King & Wood Mallesons. Many of our lawyers have worked for national and international companies in those sectors, giving them a better understanding of your business.
We have specialists across our corporate, intellectual property, competition, contract, commercial and finance law teams. Our multidisciplinary approach and extensive industry knowledge enable us to provide expert advice and to share and exchange a wealth of knowledge and experience.
This is why some of the biggest and most innovative names in the business choose us to advise them on matters of law affecting their industrial groups.
We provide services regarding:
- Corporate, M&A and strategic alliances
- Litigation and product liability
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Competition, regulatory and EU Law
- Intellectual property and data protection
- Labour and employment.
Our experience in the industrial, manufacturing and automotive sectors includes advising:
- Northeast Industries on the acquisition of the Momentum Business of the Delphi Group, composed of the Spanish company Delphi Packard España, S.L. and other assets of the business located in different jurisdictions, including Mexico, China, Brazil, Poland, US and Germany.
- Nicolas Correa Group on the merger with Industrias Anayak, and the simultaneous spin-off and de-listing of non-industrial assets.
- Merit Group on several disputes related to breaches of manufacturing agreements in different countries.
- Portobello Capital on its investment in the industrial equipment supplier USA Group.
- A leading Spanish automotive group on a macro car dealership antitrust investigation launched by the Spanish Competition Authority.
- Solidus Solutions on the acquisition of Mayensa, S.L. and Valtub, S.L.