Advice across the property lifecycle
Today, the global real estate market is moving faster than ever. With money flowing in and out of more and more locations, you need a law firm that understands your mind-set, knows the market, and helps you make sense of local laws in the context of your own experiences.
The knowledge of our real estate lawyers enables a single integrated team to cover the entire property lifecycle. This includes tax structuring, fund formation, creation of vehicles and joint ventures, property acquisition, development, financing, leasing and final exit.
We advise real estate funds, banks, family offices, property developers, retailers and consultants on all aspects of real estate law.
Our recent works include:
- Real estate investments, including asset and share deals
- Real estate funds and structuring
- Joint ventures
- Real estate funds and SOCIMIs (Spanish real estate investment trusts)
- Real estate restructuring
- Real estate tax
- Real estate finance
- Planning, development and construction
- Legal asset management
- Hotels, offices, retail, logistic, residential and alternative investments
- Property litigation and insolvency.
Some of our real estate highlighted deals include advising:
- Silicius on the acquisition of several real estate residential assets in premium zones, including the purchase of residential and commercial buildings in Madrid.
- Testa Residencial SOCIMI on a capital increase through the contribution of a 3,300 residential unit portfolio valued at €665 million provided by Banco Santander, BBVA and Banco Popular.
- McDonalds on its expansion process, including the acquisition, lease and / or execution of surface rights over plots of land for the construction of restaurants.
- Leroy Merlin on the acquisition of several plots of lands for the development of shopping centres.
- Amazon in the contracting process of its premises and logistics facilities in Spain.
- Generali Real Estate on several sales and acquisitions of real estate assets, such as buildings, commercial premises and offices.
Our real estate team has been ranked by Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, Best Lawyers and Leaders League.