All the advice you need on labour and employment law
Our labour and employment lawyers manage the legal, commercial and reputational risks associated with employment, occupational health and safety, and industrial relations issues.
Our Spanish lawyers offer you comprehensive legal advice on labour and employment law. Our priority is always to offer you the advice that best suits your needs, helping reduce your risks.
Our lawyers have an in-depth knowledge that covers different sectors including energy, private equity, infrastructure, transport, industrial, financial institutions, retail, professional services, sport, recruitment services, food and agribusiness.
We advise national and international companies on:
- Employment, social security and occupational risk
- Litigation related to employment law
- Employment issues relating to corporate transactions (national and international)
- Remuneration and social benefits plans
- Remuneration plans specifically conceived for the private equity sector
- Employment contracts, expatriate workers, agency contracts, and service agreements with individuals and legal entities
- Senior executive employment relationships
- Individual dismissals, termination agreements and collective redundancies
- Post-contractual non-competition clauses and golden parachutes
- Drafting company policies
- Changes to employment conditions
- Sport employment law.
Some of our highlighted works include advising:
- Page Group on several judicial proceedings regarding the breach of post-contractual non-competition clauses and the implementation of restructuring plans.
- Several international energy groups on employment matters such as senior executive employment contracts, dismissals and negotiating collective bargaining agreements.
- Several senior managers in the finance sector on the termination of their employment contracts.
- Valencia Club de Fútbol on all the employment matters related with the club and its foundation, including sport law, employment inspections, employment litigation, general employment law and temporary layoff procedures.
- Several private equity funds on employment matters, including, among others, Portobello Capital, MCH Private Equity, Alantra, GED Capital, Asterion Industrial Partners, GPF Capital and Miura Private Equity.
- Firm recommended by Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and Best Lawyers.
- Partner Carlos Gil – Awarded Lawyer of the Year – Sports Law at the Iberian Lawyer Labour Awards (2020 and 2021).