Minimise your risks with expert competition, trade and regulatory legal advice
Competition, trade and regulatory laws are evolving all the time, and their impact on business strategy is increasing. We offer expert competition and antitrust legal advice that will help you navigate the changing global market.
The European Commission and the increasing activity of the Spanish competition authorities have made this a vital area for any company. Our competition lawyers in Madrid provide full-service legal advice across all areas of competition law. Thanks to close links with our Brussels office, they can also advise you on regulatory, public procurement and international trade issues.
Our team has extensive experience in preventive advice and also represents clients in administrative competition infringement proceedings and competition litigation before national and EU courts. This gives you legal certainty on your activities and minimises the risk of any fines.
We advise all sorts of clients in very different sectors – including large multinational companies, domestic companies, investment funds, trade associations, financial institutions and public entities.
Our areas of expertise in competition, trade and regulatory law include advising on:
- Merger control.
- Anti-competition law (cartels, vertical agreements), abuse of dominance and unfair competition.
- Infringement proceedings before the European Commission, the National Markets and Competition Commission (CNMC) and regional competition authorities.
- Judicial proceedings before national and European courts.
- Issues related to both the public procurement and state aid compliance.
- EU regulatory issues and international trade.
- Competition compliance programmes and internal audits.