The new edition of the legal directory IFLR1000 recognises King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) once again as one of the most outstanding firms in the Spanish market. The publication, as before, recommended the M&A, Project Finance and Banking teams as among the best within the Spanish jurisdiction.
This year, the directory particularly highlights individual achievements accomplished by various solicitors in the Firm. IFLR1000 lists in their rankings six of KWM's partners:
- Roberto Pomares – Highly Regarded in the M&A practice area.
- Joaquín Sales – Highly Regarded in the Banking and Project Finance practice areas.
- Carlos Pazos – Notable Practitioner in the M&A practice area.
- Isabel Rodríguez – Notable Practitioner in the Investment Funds practice area.
- Gonzalo Olivera – Notable Practitioner in the Energy practice area.
- Pablo Díaz – Notable Practitioner in the M&A practice area.