International expertise – including China
Our law firm has one of the leading international technology teams – and we’re in many of the most exciting markets in the world. Our broad presence across China truly sets us apart as the firm that can help domestic clients and international clients expanding their presence in China. Our experience, though, goes far broader than China.
We advise on all forms of contracts relating to technology and related regulatory issues, including:
- Agency, distribution and franchising
- Data protection and privacy
- Warehousing and logistics
- Technology transfer
- Research and development
- Digital commerce
- Marketing, sponsorship and advertising
- Outsourcing – in its various forms
- Systems integration
- Consumer legislation
- Supply agreements
- Contractual joint ventures and partnering agreements
- Terms and conditions of sale and purchase
- Trademark, copyright, patent and know-how licences and assignments
- Facilities management.
"I always know I’m going to get a certain level of quality: I’m not worried who’s going to be put on the matter as everyone’s very good."