Will McCosker is a partner in the Singapore office of King & Wood Mallesons. He specialises in international funds, including private equity funds, infrastructure funds, property funds, hedge funds, venture capital funds, structured transactions, club deals and consortiums. Will has advised on many complex transactions investing in a wide range of asset classes in Australia and Asia.
Will spent over three years in KWM’s Shanghai office, where he gained experience in Chinese and pan-Asian cross-border investment transactions and structures, and the Chinese financial services regulatory regime.
Will advises on all aspects of the Australian financial services regulatory regime and has assisted many offshore financial services providers to access the Australian market.
Will’s experience includes:
- Establishing private equity funds, infrastructure funds, property funds, hedge funds and ETFs, including lead counsel role on numerous global funds.
- Advising a wide range of investors on investments into Australian and international private equity funds, venture capital funds, hedge funds, infrastructure funds and property funds.
- Advising on numerous co-investments and consortium investments.
- Advising on Australian ETFs and ETPs for multiple Australian issuers.
- Participation in FSC ETF issuers working group.
- Asset acquisitions by PE funds and other financial investors.
- Advising on secondaries transactions for interests in PE funds, VC funds and co-investments.
- Advising on consortia and club deals.
- Advising on listed and unlisted structured product programs for Australian and offshore issuers.