We help you balance two sides of the same coin – opportunity and risk
As experts in law relating to healthcare and medical insurance, we enable large insurance companies to take a balanced approach to risk in a diversifying healthcare market. Our clients, whether lenders, investors or healthcare providers, benefit from our law firm’s integrated expertise in everything from real estate to private equity.
Whatever issue our lawyers are tackling, their focus remains resolutely on delivering commercial success for you – our client. This is why the largest health insurance companies, home and independent hospital providers, suppliers, financial advisers, private equity institutions and investors choose our law firm.
Our legal advice for healthcare and insurance clients covers:
- Regulation issues, including the structuring of corporate partnering arrangements
- General corporate and commercial advice in relation to procurement, IT and sponsorship arrangements
- Social media agreements and policies
- IP and branding advice
- Compliance with bribery regulation
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Competition investigations
- Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and major capital investment projects
- Employment and pensions
- Real estate transactions.
Our experience in the healthcare and insurance sector includes advising:
- Medibank on matters including its multi-sourced IT outsourcing arrangements, the acquisition of McKesson Asia Pacific to form Medibank Health Solutions, and its trademarks portfolio
- NIB on its demutualisation, initial public offering and acquisition of IMAN International, which helped it access an attractive, high growth, higher margin market segment.
See our Life Sciences & Healthcare Update and Alert for the latest news and insights across the EU.