Outstanding legal advice from the experts in private equity funds
Our Private Equity clients benefit from integrated funds, tax and regulatory advice. As advisors to a greater variety of Private Equity funds than any other law firm, we really know not only fund structures but also the expectations of limited partners. As one of the most experienced Funds teams, we can give you practical, cost-effective legal advice that you can implement quickly.
Whether you want to invest, manage investment, or attract investment, our experienced international fund lawyers can help. We not only advise GPs but also provide legal advice to sovereign wealth funds, fund of funds and other limited partners.
As a King & Wood Mallesons client, you not only benefit from expert Private Equity legal advice, you also get our unique industry insight.
Show moreShow less
We work with private equity funds of all sizes from the largest international buyout funds to smaller first time funds.
We also advise limited partners, including sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, insurance companies, endowments, banks, family offices, and other investors on their investments into funds of all these types.
Our experience in private equity funds law includes advising:
- Triton on its recent €3.5 billion fund
- Investindustrial on its €1.25 billion fifth buyout fund
- Palamon Capital Partners on its innovative "Auxiliary Partnership" structure
- Bowmark on all aspects of the highly successful fundraising of Bowmark Capital Partners V
- PAI on all their funds
- French private equity houses, Astorg Partners and Chequers Capital on their major recent funds
- German private equity house, Invision Private Equity AG on its oversubscribed mid-market private equity fund.
"Clients are impressed by the firm’s combination of deep knowledge of fund structures and related tax advice with corporate finance expertise and the ability to combine departmental expertise.