Managing your risks and meeting your strategic objectives
We support our clients to do business successfully around the world by producing clear commercial contracts that accurately reflect our clients’ objectives and mitigate the risks involved. Creating contracts that deliver lasting value demands more than technical expertise and industry knowledge; it takes insight. Many of our partners are the leading names in the industry and are relied on for just that.
We advise household-name multinationals, as well as smaller companies, on the full range of commercial contracts across diverse transactions – such as:
- Major outsourcings
- Business-critical agreements and strategic alliances
- Joint ventures
- Procurement contracts and tenders
- Commercial partnerships
- Customer contracts
- Full-scale logistics and distribution arrangements
- Standard-form template development
- Managed services agreements
- IT and other services agreements
- IP agreements
- Advertising agreements
- Agency agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Sponsorship agreements.
Show moreShow less
Example matters include:
- Danone on the establishment of a long-term strategic alliance and JV with Murray Goulburn
- Lion Nathan National Foods in relation to distribution agreements, advertising agency agreements, sponsorship agreements, procurement agreements and IP creation agreements
- World Sports Group on its 20-year exclusive sports content and commercial rights representation deal with the Singapore Sports Hub (part of Asian Counsel Deal of the Month, September 2010)
- Tabcorp on the redrafting of its procurement templates
- Telstra on its successful bid to build the Queensland Government Wireless Network.
"King & Wood Mallesons’ commercial contracts team provides a dedicated, focused and excellent service, catering to a range of industry sectors and advising both suppliers and customers."