With extensive experience in offering legal services in capital markets practice, we provide legal services ranging from designing finance structures, drafting contracts and assisting with negotiations, to assisting in negotiations with the Financial Bureau, the Fair Trade Commission, or other regulatory authorities in the following types of projects:
- Public and private issuance of securities, drafting and submitting necessary securities reports, prospectuses, internal procedures documents, etc.
- Proposing and constructing public tender offer plans; drafting and submitting pre-acceptance agreements, tender offer reports, and other necessary documents to relevant departments
- Listed companies issuing additional shares or subscription rights to new stocks to designated third parties, etc.
- Designing share repurchase programs, formulating and submitting necessary documents to related departments
- Providing legal advice on insider trading regulations, interim disclosure, reports on equity changes, and other rules stipulated in financial commodity trading laws, and on stock exchange rules, etc.
- Preparation of IPOs, corporate restructuring, transaction architecture analysis and proposals, drafting of information disclosure documents and stock exchange submissions, and assisting in negotiations with relevant authorities
As for IPO and bond issuance projects involving the capital markets of the Hong Kong SAR, Shanghai, and Shenzhen, etc., we work with lawyers from KWM’s offices in the Chinese mainland and the Hong Kong SAR to offer legal services such as legal due diligence, legal opinion drafting, and internal control system construction targeted at object companies in Japan.