We provide legal services to listed companies, private companies, multinational companies, financial institutions, PE funds, VC funds, and clients in different industries. We notify our clients of legal risks from all dimensions and discuss solutions with them; also, we provide professional legal advice on companies’ internal and external legal affairs and on various transactions.
The legal services we offer our clients cover corporate law, financial commodity trading law, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, regulations in construction and other industries, labor law, IP law, personal information protection law, investment law, and many other legal areas. We also offer legal due diligence, transaction architecture design, review and negotiation of various types of transaction contracts, etc.
The corporate governance advisory services we offer to our clients involve:
- New share issuance and other finance projects
- Drafting and negotiation of various types of transaction contracts
- Joint ventures
- Franchising, sales agency
- Guiding the operation of the shareholders' meeting
- Improving corporate governance and guiding compliance management
- Formulating insider trading management rules, personal information utilization rules, and other internal rules of companies
- Personal information protection law, GDPR, and other data protection laws
- Design of staff incentive plans
- Dispute over control rights
- Obtaining various types of license approval
- Communicating with regulatory agencies and other relevant institutions
- Investigation of crisis incidents and establishment of preventive measures
- Cross-border e-commerce, e-commerce transactions
- Consultation related to foreign companies’ establishment and operation of branches or legal entities in Japan
We pay close attention to collaborating with professional lawyers in litigation, arbitration, and other dispute resolution areas when drafting contracts, negotiating, and providing legal advice, fully considering the prevention and resolution of risks, and helping clients devise strategies to achieve the most satisfactory results in the event of disputes.