Our team members include lawyers with experience of having worked at financial institutions as well as extensive experience in representing domestic and foreign clients including banks and investment funds. We provide legal services such as program design, drafting contracts and assisting negotiations, and assisting in negotiations with regulatory authorities in the following areas:
- Compliance with banking law, financial commodity trading law, trust industry law, loan industry law, capital settlement law, etc.
- Securitization and mobilization of various types of claims (financing lease claims, medical treatment remuneration claims, housing loan claims, installment repayment claims, etc.) and real estate (commercial facilities, complex facilities, houses, etc.)
- Structured financing, ABL and other asset-based financing
- Project financing mainly based on energy projects
- Feasibility study on cutting-edge financing methods such as virtual currencies and ICOs
- Flexible use of corporate financing, common stocks, preferred stocks, subscription rights to new stocks, corporate bonds, and other hybrid financing instruments
- Funds Formation (e.g. hedge funds, PE funds, venture capital funds, etc.)
We also provide legal services for large-scale cross-border finance projects through cooperating with other members of KWM’s global network spanning Asia, Australia, Europe and the United States.