Fausto is a counsel in the Milan office of King & Wood Mallesons.
His practice encompasses a wide variety of corporate, M&A, private equity and real estate transactions. He represents leading domestic and international private equity funds, publicly traded and privately held companies, real estate funds as well as financial institutions in their strategic transactions as well on day-to-day activity, focusing on all aspects of corporate and commercial matters. His experience spans a broad range of industries, including automotive, real estate, fashion and luxury, consumer products as well as pharma and healthcare industry.
Fausto graduated in law from the Università degli Studi di Palermo in 2004 and holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Business Law from UCL – University College London in 2011.
Work highlights include advising:
- InvestiRE SGR s.p.a. in the acquisition of a pool of 6 assets used as nursing houses (2017-2018)
- HIG Capital in the Euro 60 plus million acquisition of an Italian leader in integrated logistics services to hospitals (Santa Lucia Pharma Apps) (2017)
- Haitong in financing Gangtai Group’s acquisition of Buccellati, the Italian jewellery brand (2017)
- A leading international real estate private equity fund in acquiring a portfolio of 12 assets from various real estate funds (closed-end and listed) managed by InvestiRE SGR s.p.a. (2016)
- Ambienta SGR s.p.a. in its co-investment arrangements with Capital Dynamics and Bank of Montreal, in relation to the acquisition of the majority capital of Calucem (2016) and with Pantheon, Harbourvest and Stafford, in relation to the acquisition of the majority capital of SF-Filter AG (2016)
- HIG Capital in its investment arrangements with IDeA Capital, for the formation of a platform operating in the non-performing loans restructuring space (IDeA Corporate Credit Recovery Fund) (2015)
- Foton Lovol in its acquisition of Goldoni s.p.a. (2015) and Matermacc s.p.a. (2014), two Italian leading manufacturers of agricultural equipment.