Daniele is the Head of Corporate in King & Wood Mallesons Italy.
Daniele’s practice encompasses a wide range of areas, amongst which notably, corporate, private equity, Industrial M&A, capital markets and corporate finance, insurance and real estate.
- Giorgetti, a portfolio company of Progressio SGR, an Italian Mid-Cap Private Equity Fund, in its acquisition of Battaglia, an Italian company specialized in interior design for luxury hotels, fashion retail and superyachts.
- Capital Dynamics as co-investor along with Mandarin Group in the acquisition of Ceramica Rondine through Italcer for the purposes of creating an important Italian tile producing group.
- Au Coeur de Megève in the purchase, from a company belonging to the Unicredit Group of a real estate asset located in Rome city center to become a boutique hotel.
- Best Capital Italy in its acquisition of certain of non-performing loans portfolios.
- Co-author of two books published by Giuffrè in the book series named “Casi e materiali di diritto societario” (Corporate Law cases and sources).
- Daniele is an author of several publications on legal journals concerning corporate, regulatory and real estate matters.
- President in FIABCI Legislation and Environment Committee
- Director and member of the management control committee in Palazzoli S.p.A., Brescia, Italy
- Independent Director and member of three Committees (Related Parties’ Committee, Remuneration Committee and Extraordinary Transactions’ Committee) in CFT S.p.A., Parma, Italy, a company listed on the AIM at the Milan Stock Exchange and resulting as the business combination with Gemalta S.p.A. (a fomer SPAC).
Daniele is frequently asked to speak at conferences and seminars concerning corporate, finance, regulatory and real estate matters.
He graduated cum laude from the Università degli Studi of Milan in 1982 and was admitted to the Italian Bar as Avvocato in 1986.