Urszula McCormack is a partner and regulatory specialist based in Hong Kong, with a particular focus on financial crime and financial technology.
Urszula’s key areas of expertise include:
- Financial services licensing
- Digital assets (including cryptocurrencies) and stored value facilities
- Payments and remittance systems
- Digital banking and investment platforms
- AML/CTF, sanctions and WMD non-proliferation controls
- Data protection.
Her exceptional understanding of the Hong Kong regulatory environment is demonstrated by her participation in the cutting edge of regulatory developments through her ongoing work with The Hong Kong Association of Banks.
Urszula also regularly assists major institutional and start-up clients to develop innovative new products and platforms. She is also a plain language documentation specialist.
Urszula is admitted in Hong Kong, England & Wales and New South Wales and is an ACAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS). She speaks English, Polish and French.