King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) is delighted to announce that it has received five prestigious recognitions at the IFLR Asia Awards 2020, announced on Thursday, 7 May. The awards recognise law firms, individuals and in-house teams in the Asia-Pacific region for their achievements in handling the most complex and innovative cross-border transactions.
KWM was acknowledged for its overall capabilities across the Asia Pacific region, particularly on legal innovation in cross-border deal-making. The firm was awarded with the following:
- Regional Law Firm of the Year
- Most Innovative National Law Firms of the Year: China
- Most Innovative National Law Firms of the Year: China (Corporate/M&A Firm of the Year)
- Structured Finance & Securitisation Team of the Year
- Deal of the Year in Equity: Budweiser APAC Hong Kong IPO (Lead partners: Zhao Xiaohong, Donald Chen and Wang Ningyuan)
The IFLR Asia Awards drew on multiple submissions and the editorial team’s research of the market. KWM was shortlisted as finalists in 19 categories.