German Cabrera, Partner at the Corporate team of KWM in Madrid and a lawyer with over 18 years of experience, specialises in corporate law and M&A, advising domestic and foreign clients on all types of M&A transactions, with a specific focus on private equity, energy and infrastructure deals. He is also an expert in general corporate advice, corporate restructurings and corporate governance.
Some of the companies he has advised are Meriton Holdings, Valencia Club de Fútbol, MCH Private Equity, Axis Participaciones Empresariales, Aurelius Group, First State Investments, Solidus Solutions, Danske Private Equity and Capital Dynamics, among others.
Highlighted works include:
- Advice to Meriton Holdings on the acquisition of a majority stake in the Spanish Football Club Valencia C.F. Deal value: over €500 million.
- Advice to MCH Private Equity on the sale of a 25% stake to the French firm Eurazeo.
- Advice to Aurelius Group on the acquisition of the commercial activities of Abelan Group in Spain, Portugal and South America.
- Advice to Danske Private Equity on its investment in Pastas Gallo.
- Advice to First State Investments on the sale of its stake in the Spanish LNG regasification plant Reganosa.
- Advice to Axis Participaciones Empresariales on its private equity deals, including its exit from Aislamientos Suaval and Explotaciones Eólicas Vélez Rubio, S.L. and its investment in Gran Solar Group.
- Advice to MCH Private Equity on its investment in Pachá Group.
- Advice to Capital Dynamics on the sale of its stake in the Spanish company Grupo T-Solar Global.
- Advice to Valencia Club de Fútbol on the share capital increase by means of the conversion of the shareholder loans granted by its majority shareholder.
- Advice to Aurelius Group on the sale of its stake in Tavex Europe.
- Advice to MCH Private Equity on several corporate restructurings and subsequent public offering of its stake in the Spanish train manufacturer Talgo.