Broad experience in labour and employment law
Our lawyers have an in-depth knowledge that covers different sectors. This enables us to assist financial services, banking, energy, investment funds, infrastructure, industrial, IT and services clients. For example, we have advised INAPA on restructuring and Vinci Park on the legal impact of terminating services agreements with suppliers for the management of car parks.
Other highlights of our law firm’s work in labour and employment include advising:
- Michael Page Group on several judicial proceedings regarding the breach of post-contractual non-competition clauses and the implementation of restructuring plans
- EDP Group on employment matters such as senior executive employment contracts, dismissals and negotiating collective bargaining agreements
- Several senior managers in the finance sector on the termination of their employment contracts
- Meriton Holding Limited on the employment issues arising from the purchase of Valencia FC
- Globalvía on employment matters including contracts and remuneration issues
- Arcserve on the purchase of a branch of activity, work which involved several jurisdictions.
"The department couldn't be better. Very agile and ready to listen and exchange ideas with the clients."