Download Chinese version / 下载中文简历
Dr. Sandra Link is an attorney-at-law in the Corporate department of King & Wood Mallesons. Sandra advises on M&A transactions and all aspects of corporate and trade law. She has gained wide experience in advising Chinese investors and has worked as a secondee in our Beijing office. She is a specialist for national and cross-border acquisitions, public takeovers, joint ventures and corporate restructurings and frequently advises her clients in foreign investment control proceedings. She also advises corporate clients on all aspects of group law, trade law and has special knowledge in warranty & indemnity insurances.
Sandra studied law at University of Trier (Germany). She holds an LL.M. degree from Columbia Law School, New York, and a doctorate degree from University of Trier.
Prior to joining the King & Wood Mallesons network in 2014, Sandra worked as senior associate in another leading international law firm in Frankfurt am Main.
Notable deals include acting for:
- Beijing Infrastructure Investment (Hong Kong) Limited / RTTE on the acquisition of shares in a German mechanical vehicle engineering company
- FAWER Automotive Parts in connection with the acquisition of ABC Umformtechnik
- Sino German M&A Service on the acquisition of SolMic Research GmbH
- The investor Magical Honour on the acquisition of Matratzen Concord
- Chinese investor Visionmax on the acquisition of Hüller Hille
- Bohai Automotive Systems CO, LTD. on the acquisition of 75% of the shares in TRIMET Automotive Holding from TRIMET SE and establishment of a joint venture
- Listed Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group in the context of acquiring the Compo Consumer business
- Sino-German Ecopark in the public take-over of listed German Brokers AG and subsequent economic re-establishment of German Brokers AG (now Sino-German United AG)
- Listed Weichai Power in the acquisition of shares in Linde Hydraulics, the global developer and supplier of modular drive systems consisting of hydraulics, power transmissions and electronics
Show moreShow less
- Co-Author of "Ausländische Direktinvestitionen in Europa", RIW 2019, 415
- Co-Author of "Wirtschaftliche Neugründung bei Verwendung von Börsenmänteln und ihre registerrechtlichen Voraussetzungen", DStR 2016, 1166
- "Formerfordernisse des § 15 GmbHG bei internationalen Transaktionen", BB 2014, 579
- "Die Verjährung von Freistellungsansprüchen - Auswirkungen auf die M&A-Praxis", BB 2012, 856
- Co-Author of "Beendigung von Beherrschungs- und Ergebnisabführungsverträgen im Rahmen von M&A-Transaktionen", M&A Review 2010, 285 and 350.
- Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung - Wissenschaftliche Vereinigung für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht (VGR)
- German-American Lawyers’ Association (DAJV)
- German-Chinese Lawyers' Assocation (DCJV).