- Acting for Bohai Automotive Systems CO, LTD. in the context of the acquisition of 75% of the shares in TRIMET Automotive Holding from TRIMET SE and establishment of a joint venture
- Acting for the Shanghai Stock Exchange in the context of establishing China Europe International Exchange AG (CEINEX), a joint venture between Shanghai Stock Exchange, Deutsche Börse Group and China Financial Futures Exchange, the first dedicated platform for China- and RMB-related investment products outside Mainland China
- Acting for listed Weichai Power in the acquisition of shares in listed Kion AG or Linde Hydraulics, the global developer and supplier of modular drive systems consisting of hydraulics, power transmissions and electronics
- Representation of various clients in the context of PIPEs acting either for the one or more investors or alternatively for the listed company (e.g. in implementing an equity line of credit for listed ItN Nanovation AG or a PIPE investment by sovereign wealth fund Rusnano OAO, by supporting Masterwork in becoming the largest shareholder in Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG)
- Advising on var. public takeovers (e.g. acting for PAR Capital Partners in the public take-over of Advanced Inflight Alliance AG and subsequent sale of the controlling block to a US SPAC), the public take-over offer for Powerland AG and various related transactions (e.g. acting for the mandated lead arranger on the mezzanine financing for the public takeover offer for Douglas Holding AG)
- Acting for listed Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group in the context of acquiring the Compo Consumer business
- Structuring and implementation of block trades (e.g. sale of more than 10% of the shares in listed entities such as AW AG or W.E.T AG to institutional investors in change of control scenarios).
Christian regularly speaks at various universities and has addressed various conferences as well as regular in-house workshops, e.g. for management and/or supervisory boards of listed entities or for investors entering the German market.
Dr Christian Cornett is admitted to the German Bar and the Danish Bar and is a member of Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt(Main) and Dansk Advokatsamfund.
He has held various positions on boards.