Lequn Su (Joe) is a partner in the Banking and Finance group and is based in London. His experience primarily involves acting for both lenders and major corporate borrowers on structured, acquisition, real estate and project financings including all financing structures specific to China, as well as asset-based lending. Joe also has significant experience advising banks in restructuring matters.
- Advising China Merchants Bank (London) on the financing of 41 Tower Hill for SRE Group
- Advising China Merchants Bank (London, Shanghai and Shenzhen) on a cross-border acquisition financing for the acquisition of a portfolio of funds disposed of by IDG Inc. across China, India, the US and Vietnam
- Advising Bank of East Asia (London) on the financing of a luxury residential development in West London for SRE Group
- Advising Bank of East Asia (London) on the acquisition financing of a real estate development in South London for R&F Properties
- Advising ICBC (London) on the acquisition financing of Fine Group by Lianhe Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
- Advising ICBC (London) on the financing of the investments made by Beijing Construction Engineering Group in Manchester, UK
- Advising China Minsheng Banking Corporation on a Chinese out-bound acquisition financing for the acquisition of an Australian mining company.
- Advising a global French financial institution on a Chinese out-bound acquisition financing supporting the acquisition of shares in a Dutch company engaged in automotive parts manufacturing.
- Advising a leading Russian commercial bank on an approximately US$2 billion financing supporting an acquisition by five non-affiliated buyers of shares in a Russian company engaged in coal extraction and conversion.
- Advising a European ceramics specialist on its high yield bond offering of EUR250 million senior secured floating rate notes, alongside a new revolving credit facility arranged by two global financial services institutions.
Show moreShow less
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Law Society of Hong Kong
- International Bar Association