Areas of Practice
Mr. Jiang Zhihui has extensive experience in advising clients on private equity investment, M&A, finance, securities, domestic and overseas restructuring and listing, etc.
His representative work includes:
Private equity investment and financing and M&A
• Advising Ant Financial on its Series A, B, and C financing
• Advising Ant Financial on its strategic investment in Postal Savings Bank of China
• Advising Sequoia Capital on its investment in Lianlian Pay and China Chengxin International Credit Rating Co., Ltd
• Advising China Everbright Bank and Bank of Luoyang on introducing strategic investors
• Advising China Insurance Security Fund Co., Ltd on its acquisition of shares in China Insurance
• Advising China Life on its strategic investment in Yunnan Metallurgical Group
• Advising State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the People’s Government of Beijing Municipality on its acquisition of shares in Beijing Environment
Restructuring and domestic & overseas listing
• Advising Alibaba on its listings in the U.S. and Hong Kong
• Advising China Everbright Bank on its A-share and H-share listings
• Advising Huatai Securities on its H-share listing
• Advising Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science &Technology Co., Ltd. on its H-share listing
• Advising China Securities on its H-share and A-share listings
• Advising BOC International (China) Co., Ltd on its A-share listing
• Advising Beijing Miteno on its A-share listing
• Advising Wisdom Sports on its red-chip listing in Hong Kong
In addition, Mr. Jiang has also advised a large number of listed companies on their private placement, issuance of preferred stock and convertible bonds, and issuance of shares for acquiring assets.
Among the projects represented by Mr. Jiang, Alibaba’s U.S. listing was recognized as the “Equity Deal of the Year” by China Law & Practice in 2015; the Series C financing of Ant Financial was honored as the “Private Equity Deal of the Year” by the Asian Lawyer in 2019.
In 2020, Mr. Jiang was recognized as a recommended lawyer in the area of Fintech by the internationally renowned legal directory The Legal 500, and listed as one of the “2020 China Top 15 TMT Lawyers” by Asian Legal Business.
Mr. Jiang Zhihui joined King & Wood Mallesons in 2007. He received his LL.B. from Southwest University of Political Science and Law and his LL.M from University of International Business and Economics.
Mr. Jiang’s working languages are Chinese and English.