Constructive and creative solutions for project finance
Our expertise in project finance law spans a wide range of industries, including energy, real estate, transportation, ports construction, water treatment and other infrastructure and manufacturing sectors.
The clients who benefit from our law firm’s advice on project finance include lenders (domestic and foreign banks), developers, project companies, contractors and other parties. And we also have a good understanding of the considerations and concerns of relevant parties in a project.
Our lawyers explore a broad array of legal issues throughout a project’s implementation. These include:
- Establishing project companies
- Structuring the financing
- Creating security (including mortgages over immovable assets, mortgages over movable assets, pledges of accounts, pledges of shares and pledges of receivables)
- Environmental protection
- Engineering, procurement and construction contracts
- Land use rights issues
- Preferential tax policies
- Foreign exchange controls
- Relevant approvals and registrations, and coordination with government authorities.
Our project finance lawyers are not only knowledgeable about the principles and application of Chinese law; they also have a deep understanding of the unique needs of our clients. This enables us to provide you with constructive and creative solutions.