When your trademark is at stake, you need experts on your side
Our trademark lawyers in PRC are part of an IP practice described by World Trademark Review as a “pancontinental IP powerhouse”. Appointing our law firm for your trademark work gives you access to highly qualified practitioners with extensive experience in both domestic and international trademark matters.
How do we ensure your trademark rights are protected? Our lawyers provide comprehensive and results-orientated advice on trademark law. Our partners are recognised as leaders in the field in all the major directories, with reputations for a proactive, assertive and commercial approach. With their expertise and understanding of your sector you can build an IP fortress for your brand.
Trademark advice for Chinese companies and multinationals
We work with multinational and national companies across all sectors, including – fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, hotels and gaming, information technology, media and communications, food and beverages, marketing and education, fashion and retail, finance, and the automotive and manufacturing industries.
We represent international clients like Hitachi, Nikon, Shiseido, Aeon, Toyota, Amway, GE, Bose, Emerson, Expedia, ABB, Gucci, GSK, Marie Claire, Trussardi, Woolworth, Schneider, IBM, Unicharm, Mitsubishi, and YKK. And we advise national clients like Unionpay, PetroChina, China Construction Bank, Netease, Yili, Goodbaby, and sina.com in trademark prosecution, litigation and enforcement issues.
Our trademark legal services include:
- Advising on strategies for trademark protection
- Managing trademark portfolios
- Providing trademark searches and watch services
- Prosecuting trademark applications
- Undertaking trademark oppositions, reviews and cancellations
- Pursuing reviews of administrative decisions in court
- Conducting market and company investigations and due diligence
- Enforcing trademark rights through administrative and judicial channels
- Enforcing trademark rights via customs
- Advising on trademark-related issues in commercial transactions, including licensing and franchising.
For all Trademark enquiries please email: