Expertise that saves you time and money
Our dispute resolution and litigation practice will help you manage your risk, safeguard your rights and protect your business. We can assist if you are involved in a dispute or are under investigation..
King & Wood Mallesons’ litigation lawyers in Brussels offer a range of specialised national and international litigation and arbitration services. Our clients include major international enterprises, SMEs, family firms and governments. The areas of dispute resolution and litigation law we advise on include:
- State-to-State disputes under the United Nations Convention for the Law of the Sea before the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea
- International investment disputes
- Large-scale construction and transport disputes
- Belgian labour law disputes
- Belgian corporate and commercial disputes
- Litigation before EU Courts and Member State courts
- EU and national competition law proceedings.
Our philosophy: The best-value solution for you
Litigation can be a burden on your day-to-day business and amicable resolution can be the sensible way forward. Acting in your interests, our dispute resolution and litigation lawyers will always strive to act swiftly and in the most cost-effective manner. We are proud to have successfully concluded a vast range of complex cross-border disputes in this way.