- The Legal 500 – Asia Pacific – Hall of Fame – 2021, previously listed as a Leading Lawyer for successive years
- Chambers Asia Pacific – Leading Lawyer – Antitrust - successive years and currently
- IFLR – Leading Lawyer – Antitrust - successive years and currently
- Global Competition Review’s Who’s Who Legal: Competition – successive years and currently
- Asialaw’s Leading Lawyers – Antitrust - successive years and currently
- Named by GCR as one of the Global 150 Women in Antitrust - 2016
- Client Choice Awards – Client Choice Award for Competition and Antitrust in Australia - 2016
- Euromoney’s Antitrust Counsel of the Year – Australia – 2013
- Euromoney’s Guide to the World’s Leading Competition & Antitrust Experts – successive years and currently
- The Australian Financial Review, Best Lawyers (Competition and Regulatory Practice) – successive years and currently
Industry contribution and thought leadership
Sharon has presented papers on competition law topics at legal conferences in Australia and Asia. She is one of the lecturers for Sydney University's Masters of Laws and has presented papers at conferences convened by the International Bar Association, as well as at various conferences in Australia, including conferences convened by the ACCC. Sharon hosts Chatham House lunches with Commissioners and Executives from the ACCC, key Executive General Managers, and senior politicians, including Ministers.
Sharon has authored/co-authored the Australian chapter for Chambers Global Practice Guides on Merger Control; the Australian chapter for Chambers Global Practice Guides on Cartels; the Australian chapters for ICLG’s Merger Control; GCR’s Market Insights on Merger Control; the Australian chapter for ICLG’s Cartels & Leniency; the Australia chapters for Getting the Deal Through on Market Intelligence and, separately, on Merger Control; the Annual China Update for the Australian Journal of Competition & Consumer Law and “Recent Developments in Australia’s Merger Control Regime” for LexisNexis’ Mergers & Acquisitions Law Guide.
- Law Council of Australia - Trade Practices Committee - Member
- International Bar Association - Antitrust Section - Member
- The American Bar Association - Section of Antitrust Law - Member
- The Interdisciplinary Centre for Competition Law and Policy, Queen Mary, University of London - Affiliate.